BBNaija: Princess reveals her real crush after Ebuka announces her eviction

 Olayinka Owolabi



Big Brother Naija 'Shine Ya Eye' housemate, Princess, has revealed that her real crush in the house was Cross.

Princess disclosed this as she walked out of the house following her eviction on Sunday.

"White Money is not my crush as you all thought. It is Cross," she said.

She was evicted after Arin exited the reality show during Sunday live show.

According to her, she would have told Cross he was her crush if she was not evicted On Sunday evening.

Emmanuel, Saskay, Tega and Nini escaped this week's eviction.

Reacting to her exit, BBNaija housemate, Princess has said she is excited.

Princess who was evicted during the live show on Sunday said although she wanted to win, she was satisfied with just being in the show and her journey so far.

"I'm excited, having experienced the show I'm excited. My primary goal was to be in the show although I wanted to win I'm glad I was here.

She added that the show is fun and educating.


#BBNaija2021 

#ShineYaEye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VP Osinbajo Commissions Digital Shoemaking Facility In Anambra State

Etche LG Chairman Order Immediate Reconstruction Of Dilapidated School (see photos)

CVR: DELTA GOVT INTENSIFIES EFFORT TO REGISTER MORE DELTANS AHEAD OF 2023 ELECTION